.fawh.


I am happy
Enough said
^_^













Skin by Ayien
A fresh start.
Aug 29, 2017 | 3:29 PM | 0 comments
Assalamualaikum.

Hello, everyone. How long has it been? 2 years? 3 years? 4 years? Heck, I've lost count.

How time flies so fast nowadays. From being single, then in a relationship, then single again, then again in a relationship 😂 Got engaged, then getting married, and now, has a baby. So many things happened - Wait, what? A BABY??! My oh my. Yes, people. I am now a mother. Still new, I must say. Still learning. Tapi sekarang memang dah mak mak sangat perangai, hahaha.

Funny when we used to be so carefree and now nak pergi mana mana kena pikir, tempat tu baby friendly tak? Senang nak usung stroller tak? Senang nak breastfeed tak? Toilet bersih ke tak? Non-smoking area ke tak? Itu tak? Ini tak? See? Bila dah jadi mak ni, banyak benda nak kena pikir. Tu baru hal anak, belum hal suami lagi 😂😂 But, apa apa pon, I am enjoying this new phase. Everyday after work nak sampai rumah cepat cepat sebab tak sabar nak jumpa anak. I'm in love with my son.

So, for that reason, I'm opening this blog again. To share my life stories (my baby, especially), again, like I used to before. And I know people don't really read blog anymore since we have so many other far more interesting socmed like Instagram, and Facebook, which I think it's better that way because even before this when I started blogging, not a lot of people read my blog and I would like it to stay the same. I don't want to use Instagram or Facebook, because I think they are too mainstream now? Hahaha, and I don't like people who constantly updating / uploading their life / pictures in Facebook and Instagram, so I'm not going to do the same.

Oh, and it's Sea Game season now. KL2017. I'm not a really fan of sports, but I do hope Malaysia to win and then nanti kita akan dapat one extra Cuti Peristiwa! Hahaha.

Akhir kata, meh I belanja one picture of my baby 😉






ps, I miss you Blog. I really do.



Old things | New things