.fawh.


I am happy
Enough said
^_^













Skin by Ayien
Wherever you go, they will always there.
Apr 25, 2012 | 3:52 AM | 0 comments

Salam.

Let's talk about family today, shall we?

I mean, my family, obviously.

It's 2.56am, and hell, i can't sleep. So yeah, why not give blogspot a chance to be my sleeping pills, aite? Lagipon, encik boyfriend agak busy malam ni dgn team Chelsea beliau yang sedang hangat  menentang Barcelona.

Bonda dan Ayahanda

The Fantastic Five

See my family here, is not really the type of family where we all get along just well. Hell no. Or shall i put it as, we don't get along. Not really.

Dulu Ayahanda bekerja sebagai kulikutif di Petronas KLCC. We lived in Bangi, and he worked at KL. I pretty much only see him during night and yeah, weekends. And we don't really go to holidays, because Dad doesn't get his cuti so easy, not after we moved here to Semenanjung.

But i must say, i'm impressed with Dad. He was a busy man, but he still managed to raise us with the Islamic environment. And he managed, no matter how busy, to squeeze some time, for his little daughter :')

My mom used to be a full time housewife. But then, I guessed she gets lonely sometimes, so she decided to work, again. And yeah, she works as a kindergarten manager at a kindergarten nearby. Then lagilahhhh both my parents were busy working.

My older brother, Abang, was schooling at SMT Klang. I know, it's far from Bangi, too far, i must say. But he didn't live there, I mean, he stayed at my uncle's in Klang, and only back for weekends.

My second brother, Angah, he's barely home. Boarding school, SDAR. He was what I used to call anak derhaka. Haha. I know, it's rude. Angah has his temper. A really bad one, and you don't mess with him. Seriously, don't.

My third brother, Alang. Alang is the one i spend my childhood time with. Well, yeah, since he is always home. But not too long though. After UPSR, he went to boarding school too, KUSESS. And i don't really get to see him much.

So there you go, only me and Adik left. And i spend my time, almost, with Adik.

I woudn't say my family is messed up, because we are not. We just don't really involved with all the mushy mushy things that most families do. I mean, yeah, we love each other, we just don't show it.

It is different when you growing up with only boys ahead you, when they don't really spend time with you anyway than growing up with sisters up ahead you.

But as years passed by, we managed to well, grow up as a normal family. Well, maybe we don't have a family dinner routine, but at least we never forget each others' birthdays.

Now, Ayahanda has retired from Petronas. And he seems happy. And he's home, well not all the time, but almost.

Mom is still working. She likes the job, i guess. I do help her sometimes. Hey, where do you think i know my twin babies?

Abang, well, Abang now works at Giant Kajang. Me is still don't get along with Abang that well. I think the age plays an important role here.

Angah, well, turned out the anak derhaka is no longer derhaka. People do can change. He's nicer, a lot nicer. And yeah, he likes to hang out with me whenever he's home. The age does affect your maturity, i supposed. Haha. He's now an accountant at Maybank.

Alang, well, what can i say? The most successful child in the family, well so far. Haha. After KUSESS, he got into UTP, and yeah, he's following Dad's step, Petronas KLCC.

And there's me. Still studying. Still have no clue to be what in the future. But still Dad's little girl :) Nah, i'm thinking getting my degree, and then, yeah, business. I'm thinking of doing a business. But let's not spoil the future here, shall we? It wouldn't be a surprise then. Hehe.

Adik, on the other hand, is struggling for SPM. Well, i'm exaggerate. He's not struggling at all. Nah, muda bukan datang berkali kali, ye dak? Ekeke.

Mine is just another typical Malay family. And i'm proud of it. Ayahanda dan Bonda raised us well :)


Ohh Barca has bangs Chelsea for 2. Haha. Kesian encik boyfriend.






Old things | New things